Vice Chancellor : Leading Corporate Promoted University
EduShine is searching for a Vice Chancellor for an upcoming university promoted by a leading Corporate Group.
The Corporate Group is one of the oldest and highly reputed $3 Billion industrial house and has a diversified business portfolio. The University would be an industry oriented modern university with focus on learning at the intersection of emerging technologies and liberal arts.
The Vice Chancellor search is exclusively assigned to EduShine is executive search firm focused on education sector senior leadership searches.
- The Vice-Chancellor shall be the principal academic officer of the university responsible for the development of academic programmes of the university.
- Shall oversee and monitor the administration of the academic programmes and general administration of the university to ensure efficiency and good order of the university.
- Shall represent university on various platforms and spread university’s vision.
- Shall ensure that directions issued by the Chancellor are strictly complied with or, as the case may be, implemented.
- It shall be the duty of the Vice-Chancellor to ensure that the directives of the State Government, if any, and the provisions of this Act, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations are strictly observed and that the decisions of the authorities, bodies and committees which are not inconsistent with this Act, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations are properly implemented.
- The Vice-Chancellor shall be the appointing and disciplinary authority for the university teachers and officers of the university of the rank of Assistant Registrar and of the rank equiva- lent thereto and above.
- Shall place before the Management Council a report of the work of the university periodically as provided under the Ordinances.
- Shall forward to the State Government report on the recommendation of the Management Council, regarding the temporary alternative arrangements, in the interest of students, to run the day to day academic and administrative activities.
- Shall hold responsibility to ensure university’s journey to academic excellence.
- Arranging client coordination
- A distinguished academician, with a minimum of 15 years of experience as an academic administrator with a reputed University.
- Possess the highest level of competence, integrity, morals and institutional building capability
- Demonstrated academic leadership.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Great analytical skills;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to represent the university at various platforms