India Entry Strategy – Leading European UniversityMarket Research & India Market Entry
Indian Higher Education is the 3rd largest in the world, next to USA and China. Looking at the demographics of India, it is looked at as an attractive destination for most of the foreign universities. However, due to lack of clarity in education policy related to foreign direct investment, India remains an uncertain market. EduShine assisted triple accreditated BSchool of a leading European university with market research for India market entry for executive education.
The client is triple accredited (AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB) french B-school with history of more than a century. It is ranked among the top 10 business schools in France and ranked consistently in Financial Times Global rankings. With more than 100 international partnerships throughout the globe, the B-school has an international perspective firmly embedded in its values. It focuses on producing responsible, highly skilled managers with global perspective and being useful for academic disciplines, and corporations.
B-school is exploring the markets of emerging economies for expansion of their Executive Education business.
As per its strategy to identify opportunities for Executive Education in emerging economies, the client wanted to conduct market research for India.
The broader questions posed were:
- Is it appropriate environment and time for the B-School to enter India?
- What are the prospects for management executive education in India?
- Which are the existing players in management executive education in India?
- What are the regulatory prerequisite for starting management executive education in India?
- What are the prospects for the development of an activity given the environment and what types of activities?
- What are the modes of entering in India for management executive education?
We did extensive market research using primary and secondary methods for demand analysis, supply analysis, gap analysis, competitor assessment. We also conducted feasibility study for the B-school’s management executive education programs in the areas of the area of strategy, marketing, finance, management control, human resources, leadership, procurement, logistics, project management and management of sustainable development.
The research report delivered to the B-School consists of:
- Market scanning and trends for management executive education in India
- Regulatory environment for management education in India
- Trends in demand drivers in executive education in India
- Market size and Total Addressable Market (TAM) for management executive education in India
- Supply Analysis:- existing players in management executive education in India
- Modes to enter into management executive education program in India.
Based on EduShine market research report french b-school decided not to enter into Indian management executive education market independently. EduShine is consulting the B-School for identification of suitable partner for its management executive education programs.